Juice
It's kind of funny how many things you ignore because you think you know what they say. Like in China when I bought tea flavored toothpaste. I assumed I couldn't read the characters so I bought the box with the green leaf on it assuming it must be mint.
Every morning at the B&B, three labeled pitchers of juice are available. One is yellow, one is pink, and one is tan. I don't like grapefruit juice so I would always get either orange or apple juice until one day a friend pointed out the pink juice was guava. Yum! Who knew?
Every morning at the B&B, three labeled pitchers of juice are available. One is yellow, one is pink, and one is tan. I don't like grapefruit juice so I would always get either orange or apple juice until one day a friend pointed out the pink juice was guava. Yum! Who knew?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home