Yankees Game
We went to a Yankees game. Pretty awesome seats, actually. Right behind home plate and five rows from the top, you could see everything! And also they were only $10 a pop. Yankees beat the Royals pretty handily.
It was pretty hot that day and just outside the stadium, after the game, a man was selling drinks. He had a whole cooler of water and soda. I wanted a water but he was charging $2 for a small bottle. $2 for a bottle of water that small is a bit ridiculous so I blurted out, "Two bucks?! No, 1 dollar!" He agreed.
It was pretty hot that day and just outside the stadium, after the game, a man was selling drinks. He had a whole cooler of water and soda. I wanted a water but he was charging $2 for a small bottle. $2 for a bottle of water that small is a bit ridiculous so I blurted out, "Two bucks?! No, 1 dollar!" He agreed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home