Monday, July 23, 2007

Toenails

It's kind of annoying that our bodies don't bounce back they way they used to when we were younger. Yesterday I got a haircut and was told that I'm balding on the right side of my head because I pull my hair back. (Me: "Will it grow back?" Stylist: "How old are you?" Me: "29" Stylist: "You're pushing your luck.") This morning I was cutting my toenails and realized my toenails were not normal. I had noticed this before, but I convinced myself my toenails had always looked like that. In any case, they are definitely not normal. They are ingrown. Wah! Apparently, I cut my toenails too short and too curved and have for a while. They don't hurt yet, but now that my brain is aware of the ingrown-ness, it's pretending they hurt. I will ignore it.

(Btw, sorry for the grossness, but I'm sad and I need to express it.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

What does it take to fix it?

10:19 AM  
Blogger wchien said...

dunno, the doctor says that if i just let them grow out and cut them properly, they will fix themselves. i am not convinced, since he seemed to be in a rush, but i will try it out for a month.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home