Jungle Trek
Today we did a jungle trek. It's less of a trek and more of a ride in an air conditioned van from location to location--my kind of trek! Anyhow, the first stop was elephant riding. Despite my dislike of animals, this was okay, even fun. The only icky moment was when we were supposed to feed our elephants bananas. They go a bit crazy and since we were the first to get the bananas, suddenly there are like 2-3 trunks in our faces reaching for the bananas. Later we got to ride bamboo rafts. Not being properly attired, I spent the first half of the ride trying not to get wet. By the second half I had given up and taken off my shoes so I could at least stand on the raft. By the end everyone was wet from the water fights between the rafts and the random children wading in the stream.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home