Thursday, January 27, 2005

Bathrooms

In the land of the wet bathroom, I have showered in the nicest shower I have ever used.

A wet bathroom is one where there is nothing on the ground keeping the water from the shower spreading all over the bathroom floor, there is just a drain. It was kind of annoying at first, but now I think it is normal.

Last night I stayed over at a friend's house. Her apartment has this shower unit which comes with a stereo, multiple shower heads, and jacuzzi, sauna, and massage capabilities. I prolonged my shower just to enjoy it! It also helped that it doesn't have the bimodal personality of my dorm shower. My shower is either scalding hot or freezing cold with a tiny moving sweet spot in the middle.


1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Apparently in Europe, there was a big problem in the hotels when Japanese tourists stayed over. They thought the bathrooms were wet bathrooms, and consequently caused a lot of water damage. Hotels had to put up signs telling people to only shower inside the shower stalls.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home