Regret
After church we ate lunch at Tafi, this yummy Italian restaurant (actually owned by Japanese people) which serves a 29RMB lunch buffet. What a steal since normally buffets here are disgusting and cost 50RMB. I stuffed myself silly.
The sermon at church was about living a life without regret. I seem to have a problem with this. In college, the career services center had a list of personality types and I was a "Grass is Greener Gertie" and a "Ima Fraid." So essentially I am afraid of making a mistake while making a decision and then once I make the decision, I regret it, thinking I made a mistake. Since I am trying to decide about staying in Beijing or returning to the US, I feel like this issue is especially relevant to me now. What all this means to me and how I can apply it is unclear so I can't write about it even if I wanted to.
The sermon at church was about living a life without regret. I seem to have a problem with this. In college, the career services center had a list of personality types and I was a "Grass is Greener Gertie" and a "Ima Fraid." So essentially I am afraid of making a mistake while making a decision and then once I make the decision, I regret it, thinking I made a mistake. Since I am trying to decide about staying in Beijing or returning to the US, I feel like this issue is especially relevant to me now. What all this means to me and how I can apply it is unclear so I can't write about it even if I wanted to.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home