Pizza Hut
I don't know how long it has been since I've been to a Pizza Hut in the US, but I've gone twice in the last week here. Before last week I laughed, I scoffed, who goes to Pizza Hut in China? But Pizza Hut here is a real classy affair. It's got sleek lighting, streamlined tables and chairs, and real wood floors (maybe, I don't really remember). The pizza tastes about the same, but now I'm addicted to the stuffed crust pizza. Maybe it is the lack of cheese in my diet here? Whatever it is, I feel like I need to eat non-Chinese all the time now to recover from the 2 weeks of only eating Chinese food. Initially, I made it about two months of eating mostly Chinese before the grease and MSG got to me. Now all I want to eat is Italian food and pork buns. No one should ever get tired of pork buns.

1 Comments:
It's cool that Pizza Hut has some of the same items, like stuft crust pizzas. It's too bad they didn't also bring in the concept of the lunchtime buffet. That was a pretty good deal, though they had weird combos like pepperoni and green chiles.
Post a Comment
<< Home