Wednesday, December 22, 2004

First Snow of the Season

Today was the first snow of the season. Actually to be more accurate, it was the first significant snowfall. Last Thursday it snowed too, but so little almost nothing stuck to the ground. Thursday was also the day we decided to plan a skip day and head into the city. Unfortunately it was also a cold, windy, and overall dreary day. We did end up seeing the bell tower and the drum tower though.

Anyhow, today was pretty fun. The students went wild, or at least as wild as Asian students get. People were skipping classes to take pictures in the park on campus! (For the record, Asian students can be pretty wild, just maybe not in this case.) I think since a lot of the students come from Southeast Asia, this might be the first time they have seen snow.

Tomorrow is supposed to snow too. Hopefully it will stay around and we'll have a white Christmas. :)

Okay, I need to get to sleep. Tomorrow I have to get up to attend the school's karaoke competition (no joke).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home