Monday, November 22, 2004

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yes, me, me, me, it's all about me, after all it is my blog (which I can't actually visit, ironically). Besides I really stole that line from my mother after I forgot to note her lunar calendar birthday.

Anyhow, my birthday plans are going to be fairly simple. I'll just go to class, hopefully on time but since they start in about 5 hours, I think that might not happen. If the weather is nice, we might head up to Fragrant Hills, this park in the NW part of Beijing.

Today I got the best present possible from home. Amy sent me a CD with videos of people wishing me a happy birthday. It was awesome! I do miss home a lot so it was really nice to see friends, even if only virtually. (Nice new couches by the way.)


2 Comments:

Blogger amysan said...

i'm glad you liked it. so if you're ever sad or lonely, you can watch it and know that you are loved! thanks to everyone who contributed.

10:04 PM  
Blogger w said...

Happy birthday! (again)

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home