My First Blog Entry
Er.. Winston and Amy convinced me to start a blog, so here it is. Of all the things I should be doing, this is probably pretty low on the priority list, but I am a procrastinator, so here's the blog!
General information: I'm in China. I've been here since the end of August. I'll be here at least until the end of January studying Chinese and calligraphy at BLCU. After that I'm going to Thailand for a vacation on the beach and then hopefully back to China for more travel. Beyond that, who knows?
General information: I'm in China. I've been here since the end of August. I'll be here at least until the end of January studying Chinese and calligraphy at BLCU. After that I'm going to Thailand for a vacation on the beach and then hopefully back to China for more travel. Beyond that, who knows?

1 Comments:
Yay! Welcome. I look forward to reading your posts.
Post a Comment
<< Home