Food
I'm starting to get a little tired of Chinese food. I don't know if it is the MSG or what, but I just can't eat as much of it these days. There is this great Italian place which has a yummy lunch buffet for only 29 kuai! I think I will go there every week now.
On the subject of food, there is plenty I will miss when I leave China. Most noticeably the fruit stands that are everywhere. They are super convenient and cheap. I'm addicted to oranges here. You can get like 10 for 3 kuai! Actually, I'm also addicted to orange popsicles here too. One bar is 1 kuai! I actually just had one today even though it's freezing out (literally).
Wendy
On the subject of food, there is plenty I will miss when I leave China. Most noticeably the fruit stands that are everywhere. They are super convenient and cheap. I'm addicted to oranges here. You can get like 10 for 3 kuai! Actually, I'm also addicted to orange popsicles here too. One bar is 1 kuai! I actually just had one today even though it's freezing out (literally).
Wendy

1 Comments:
it's not an email, you don't have to sign off with your name! we know that it's wendy's blog.
Post a Comment
<< Home