Christmas in Beijing
Spending Christmas here was a little weird. Part of me doesn't even really think that it actually passed. There weren't the usual commerical reminders here because it is still not that big of a holiday. According to people who have been here longer you can now get a lot more Christmas related things, like trees and cards, than you could before. Most of the big hotels have trees now too.
We had a party where we did that white elephant gift exchange. I brought a pair of slippers with a light bulb, Einstein, and "Eureka!" embroidered on the top. I ended up with a plastic sheep with a bobbing head. It's quite cute!
We had a party where we did that white elephant gift exchange. I brought a pair of slippers with a light bulb, Einstein, and "Eureka!" embroidered on the top. I ended up with a plastic sheep with a bobbing head. It's quite cute!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home