Rush Hour
I had to wait in line to go to work today. My commute here is about 5 minutes. You know, the time it takes to leave my room, take the elevator down to the first floor, walk across the hotel lobby to the office side of the building, pass Starbucks, decide whether I want a cheese danish, and take the elevator up to the office. Today, as I rushed to make my 10am meeting, I was stopped cold as I passed through the door from the hotel to the offices. A line, two people wide, stretched out from the elevators past Starbucks. As elevators arrived, the line shuffled forward slowly, quietly, orderly, and methodically. I probably had to wait 3-4 elevators before I could get into one. Apparently this is normal just before 9am and just before 10am. I'll have to try it again tomorrow.

1 Comments:
i recommend the stairs. they'll also help you in your snack-guilt.
Post a Comment
<< Home