Ramen, a Garden, and Roppongi
After being denied ramen a few times during the week, I decided that I would eat ramen no matter what on Saturday. We wandered back to the ramen place that we tried to go to on Thursday. Just as on Thursday, there was a long line. As we didn't have a meeting to go to afterwards, we decided to stay and wait. The noodles were really good, but the broth was a bit strange to me--it was a seafood miso flavor.
Next we went to Rikugien Garden. It was pretty. On the way back we got cherry blossom ice cream. Two years ago, Steve and I ate some unidentified pink ice cream. I think it must have been cherry blossom.
We then went to Roppongi. The thing about Roppongi that stood out the most was how many extremely expensive sports cars drove by. Not that I noticed this myself. Oh, and they just opened Tokyo Midtown there a couple of weeks ago. The food area is big, fancy, crowded, and if you lose people, well, it feels hopeless.
Next we went to Rikugien Garden. It was pretty. On the way back we got cherry blossom ice cream. Two years ago, Steve and I ate some unidentified pink ice cream. I think it must have been cherry blossom.
We then went to Roppongi. The thing about Roppongi that stood out the most was how many extremely expensive sports cars drove by. Not that I noticed this myself. Oh, and they just opened Tokyo Midtown there a couple of weeks ago. The food area is big, fancy, crowded, and if you lose people, well, it feels hopeless.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home