Funny Commercials
To regain my typical sunny good humor, I decided to think about funny commercials too. Actually, being without a TiVo is weird, because now I have to watch commercials. Anyhow, some are funny, like the Southwest "Wanna get away?" commercials... But my current favorite is the Starbucks commercial where this guy Hank is going to work and he's got his cheering squad, complete with a large headed mascot, following him and cheering him on. heeheehee! :o)

3 Comments:
Hey - it's your Tivo-sitter... Thanks so much!!! But it's yours whenever you're ready for it! I'm definitely hooked! Sorry you have to watch those lame beer commercials in the meantime! You were in NYC? I was there 8/28-9/2 watching the US Open!
haha, it's not because you have my tivo, it's because i have no permanent home where i can use the tivo.
oh, i was in nyc then as well! i briefly thought about going to see the us open too, but then i didn't know any of the players.
how was it?
US Open was fun! I'm already trying to figure out how to go next year... but definitely, not knowing enough players was a negative... I'm going to brush up this coming year so I'm ready next year! Saw Roddick lose his first rounder. Tried to watch and root for players from Taiwan and China. Some did well. Darn, wish I knew you were there too! We could have hung out!
Post a Comment
<< Home