Saturday, August 20, 2005

Flying

Actually I'm a little afraid of flying. I suppose mostly because I am afraid of falling. But sometimes I really do enjoy it. Like when I was flying into SFO and we banked right over the pretty salt ponds. Today, while leaving Oakland, there was a low blanket of clouds and we shot up above them pretty quickly. They were so white and fluffy! It was kind of neat to see how they ended just at the water and you could still see all the sailboats in the sunny bay. My other favorite is landing at National Airport in DC when you get to see a good portion of the Mall.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, which airport is that you're referring to there? Oh, right, you must mean Reagan National Airport. Got it now.

10:13 PM  
Blogger alex. said...

is that what it's called? i forgot. my memory's not what it used to be.

1:28 PM  
Blogger wchien said...

Ahhhh...so that's what it takes for you to make a comment. i actually thought about writing its current name, but i just couldn't do it. besides, no one who has been here for any amount of time calls it that. :P

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home