Washington Nationals
I went to a Washington Nationals game yesterday. They lost 6-5 to the Padres. It's like their 12th 1-run loss in a row. That kind of stinks. The game otherwise was fun. People in Washington seem to really love the team. RFK is not a very good baseball stadium. The whole baseball setup there looks temporary, I suppose because it is temporary. The ticket office and the baseball store are both in trailers.
On our way to the game we passed the Pentagon. It's the first time I've seen it since 9/11. Looks good! We also passed two people going backwards on the highway, a la Four Weddings and a Funeral.
On our way to the game we passed the Pentagon. It's the first time I've seen it since 9/11. Looks good! We also passed two people going backwards on the highway, a la Four Weddings and a Funeral.

3 Comments:
The Padres have been awful of late too. I guess someone had to win.
The Washington Senators played at RFK back in the sixties, so it's got to be fairly old, apparently in a non-charming way. Sounds like the Coliseum.
it's one of those round multi-purpose stadiums. the redskins used to play there and dc united currently does.
i guess i won't be going to a game when I visit D.C. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home