Saturday, July 02, 2005

Bye-bye

Now when ending a conversation I say "bye-bye," and the way Chinese people say it, like "bai-bai." I obviously did not say that pre-China. People have made fun of me and now I notice it, but I can't do anything to keep it from coming out. It's okay, I think it matches my PEPSI glasses.

5 Comments:

Blogger alex. said...

super. i noticed your bai-bais, but thought you were doing it on purpose (you know, making fun of my people and all).

my machine keeps purple screening. time to read some blogs!

11:42 AM  
Blogger wchien said...

ah, i miss purple screens. (no i don't)

phank you for your comment.

1:27 PM  
Blogger alex. said...

lol -- i just read somewhere that cockneys tend to 'f' their 'th'. i'm just lower-class cool.

2:04 PM  
Blogger clu (呂悅純) said...

Mark learnt "bai-le" from his trip to Beijing. Funny.

1:28 PM  
Blogger wchien said...

hmmm..i don't remember if i heard bai-le. but i don't even think i said baibai in beijing, unless i just never noticed it--possible.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home