Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Yogurt

I like the yogurt in China.

Yesterday I was at the supermarket, and since I had just seen a commercial on TV for a yogurt drink, I decided to buy some to try it. (Actually the advertised brand was Dannon Frusion, but I bought Yoplait Nouriche because it was on sale--I'm a true Chinese person.) It reminds me of yogurt in China. I don't know if it is just because it is drinkable, like the kind in China, or if it tastes the same too--it's been too long and I don't remember anymore. In any case, I liked the nouriche and I recommend it. I just wish it came in a pouch, instead of a bottle.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Speaking of drinkable yogurt, Yakult was big in Korea when I visited there:

http://www.yakult.co.jp/english/index.html

You can find it at most Korean groceries around here (and presumably Japanese ones too).

In Korea, the apartment where my aunt lived had Yakult delivered every morning. They would even come and take your empties.

6:33 PM  
Blogger wchien said...

Hmm, I've had those too. They are pretty good, but they aren't quite the same as the Chinese kind. Of course, now that I can't quite remember what the Chinese kind tastes like, maybe I can't count as a reliable source. ;)

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home