Oakland A's "GM Drive It Outta the Park Giveaways"
Jane, Steve, and I went to the Oakland A's game on Friday. On Fridays you can enter to win a GM car through the "Drive It Outta the Park" contest sponsored by GM. Last night it looked like an SUV of some sort. Since they say you have to be in attendance to win, I figured I had pretty good odds. I estimated about 12,000 people at the game. Surely less than half actually entered. That's a 1 in 6000 chance of winning an SUV! But then somewhat mysteriously three people are selected and stand by the car for a chance to win the car. What about me? How do they actually notify people in the stadium once they sit down? They didn't get my seat number, they didn't make any sort of announcement over the PA nor on the jumbotron. Hmph! The tent where I filled out my entry was empty after the game. I guess I'll have to ask for more details next time. At least I got a pretty decent free Oakland A's key chain.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home