Dreams
I've had a couple of weird dreams lately.
In one of them I was getting married, but because I am a procrastinator, I didn't have anything done. I didn't prepare the programs and left them at a elementary school friend's house and then lost her contact info. I was rushing around in my dress trying to get ready and my veil kept falling off. I kept thinking how nice it would be if I knew how to do my own hair because it wasn't going to look good for the wedding. Once, right after the veil fell off, I noticed it was because it was attached to one of those puffy headbands that people wore in the 80s and 90s. And no, I don't know who the groom was. The dream ended before then.
In another dream, I was at work in some plain office. I was getting donuts when this little girl points at my shirt and asks what OSHA stands for. I explained that it stands for the Occupational Safety & Health Administration and they help make sure our workplace is safe.
In one of them I was getting married, but because I am a procrastinator, I didn't have anything done. I didn't prepare the programs and left them at a elementary school friend's house and then lost her contact info. I was rushing around in my dress trying to get ready and my veil kept falling off. I kept thinking how nice it would be if I knew how to do my own hair because it wasn't going to look good for the wedding. Once, right after the veil fell off, I noticed it was because it was attached to one of those puffy headbands that people wore in the 80s and 90s. And no, I don't know who the groom was. The dream ended before then.
In another dream, I was at work in some plain office. I was getting donuts when this little girl points at my shirt and asks what OSHA stands for. I explained that it stands for the Occupational Safety & Health Administration and they help make sure our workplace is safe.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home