Cirque -- Kooza
I went to see Cirque du Soleil last night. It wasn't as good as previous shows I had seen, like O or Varekai. A friend once said everyone's favorite show is the one they see first. I guess the idea starts to get old. The first Cirque show I saw was O, and it remains my favorite.
The highlights of Kooza for me were the chair balancing act, the juggling, and the unicycle (though it could have done with a lot more single person tricks as opposed to watching the man on the unicycle throw a woman around his shoulders while riding). The act I was looking forward to, the Wheel of Death, was not done. That was disappointing. Really disappointing. Unhelpfully, everyone else who has seen the show calls that the best part.
The highlights of Kooza for me were the chair balancing act, the juggling, and the unicycle (though it could have done with a lot more single person tricks as opposed to watching the man on the unicycle throw a woman around his shoulders while riding). The act I was looking forward to, the Wheel of Death, was not done. That was disappointing. Really disappointing. Unhelpfully, everyone else who has seen the show calls that the best part.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home