If You Had Wings
There's a ride in California Adventure Park called Soarin' Over California, where you feel like you're flying over different parts of California. (You sit in a "hang glider" in front of a big movie screen.) It goes over the Golden Gate Bridge, Yosemite, the coast, Tahoe, downtown LA, and the Central Valley. Sometimes it blows wind at you with the scent of the picture on the screen. Anyway, this reminded me of the ride If You Had Wings at Walt Disney World. According to my parents, brother, and aunt, it was my favorite ride and I insisted on riding it 11 times. It's really too bad I don't actually remember it, but I was only 3 years old at the time. I suppose technically, Soarin' Over California didn't remind me of it, but it reminded me of what everyone said If You Had Wings was about.

1 Comments:
I have been informed by my aunt that If You Had Wings was nothing like Soarin' over California.
Post a Comment
<< Home