Disneyland
We went to Disneyland. It's been about 21 years since I last went, but of course I don't remember a thing. I do remember Disney World so there were a lot of similarities, like Space Mountain. Since we had the park to ourselves for a while, we were able to check out a lot of rides that I doubt I would have tried, like Snow White's Scary Adventure, Peter Pan's Flight, and Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. In Mr. Toad's Wild Ride you ride a car from room to room, each with a different scene. Near the end, it has a part where explosives fall on you and in the next room a strobe light flashes with all these cartoon like "BOOM!" signs. Some time after that, you get run over by a train and end up in hell. Then the ride ends. Definitely the most "interesting" ride there...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home