Car Problems
My door handle broke. The interior door handle on the driver's side. When it first happened, I immediately started to need to use a bathroom--I dunno--maybe the panic of feeling trapped in a car triggered that reaction. The only way i could think to get out of the car was to climb out of the passenger side. Still not thinking when I returned to the car, I also climbed into the car through the passenger side. By the next morning I was smarter and realized I could roll down the window and open the door from the outside. Once I had this workaround, I delayed calling the mechanic (or auto body shop, it turned out). Of course, rolling down the window to let yourself out of the car gets a bit old. I got a replacement handle within a few days.

2 Comments:
Have you considered buying a new car?
Why would I buy a new car when my current car could last me another 10 years? And after this latest set of repairs, it's even more beautiful on the inside than it is on the outside.
Post a Comment
<< Home