The Big 30!
Happy Birthday to me again! I spent my birthday and Thanksgiving with my extended family in Maryland. It was awesome and the perfect way to spend turning 30.
Last minute, we decided to get a cake from the Chinese grocery store. They only had three cakes, so we picked the biggest. I guess they are meant to be Thanksgiving cakes because they had "Happy Thanksgiving" written on them and had little sugar turkey decorations. At dinner, my cousin said she thought it was really cute how there was an axe on the cake too. I hadn't noticed an axe, so she said I should go look. Right above the three turkeys was a little axe made of sugar! Hilarious! Luckily I took a picture before my mom came over and covered it up with a slice of kiwi.
Last minute, we decided to get a cake from the Chinese grocery store. They only had three cakes, so we picked the biggest. I guess they are meant to be Thanksgiving cakes because they had "Happy Thanksgiving" written on them and had little sugar turkey decorations. At dinner, my cousin said she thought it was really cute how there was an axe on the cake too. I hadn't noticed an axe, so she said I should go look. Right above the three turkeys was a little axe made of sugar! Hilarious! Luckily I took a picture before my mom came over and covered it up with a slice of kiwi.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home