Snorkeling
The best part about the trip was snorkeling. I've been snorkeling before, but there seemed to be more things to see this time with coral, lots of colorful fish, and turtles(!). We went to a place called Turtle Town where a bunch of turtles hang out. These turtles probably see enough traffic that they aren't afraid of humans anymore. They'll just come up for a swim amid a circle of snorkelers.
The bonus was that there were no little stingy things in the water. The past couple of places I went snorkeling (Mexico and Thailand) had this problem which really made the experience less pleasant.
Oh, and I've decided if you go on those snorkeling trips where they take you out in a boat and provide all equipment, you should bring your own equipment. Two of the three masks leaked. I remember this problem on previous snorkeling trips as well.
The bonus was that there were no little stingy things in the water. The past couple of places I went snorkeling (Mexico and Thailand) had this problem which really made the experience less pleasant.
Oh, and I've decided if you go on those snorkeling trips where they take you out in a boat and provide all equipment, you should bring your own equipment. Two of the three masks leaked. I remember this problem on previous snorkeling trips as well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home