Fall Leaves
I forgot how much I liked Fall on the east coast. It's been a while since I've been there to see all the colorful leaves. Making it even better was the fact that it was uncharacteristically warm for Thanksgiving.
On our way to the Chinese grocery, we happened to be stopped at an intersection with a ton of leaves piled up on the corners. Suddenly a huge gust of wind came and blew a ton of orange and yellow leaves into the air and all around us--it was like confetti!
On our way to the Chinese grocery, we happened to be stopped at an intersection with a ton of leaves piled up on the corners. Suddenly a huge gust of wind came and blew a ton of orange and yellow leaves into the air and all around us--it was like confetti!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home