Thursday, December 08, 2005

Corteo

I saw Cirque du Soleil's Corteo yesterday. It was ok. I liked Varekai better though.

One of the acts of Corteo was this little woman wearing a hoop around her waist held up by these 5 gigantic balloons floating and jumping in the audience. I totally want to do that! Another act was these three rather bad rhythmic gymnasts throwing around balls, hoops, and ribbons. As if the creator of the show knew it was a boring act, he had bean bag chickens (some with parachutes) falling from the rafters at random times during the performance. The best part of the show was the trampoline and human trapeze. I guess I just like people jumping and flipping. Big burly men doing dance-like hand gestures is funny too. I also liked the juggling and bouncing beds acts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I highly recommend KA - playing at the MGM in Las Vegas!

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home