World Golf Championships
Yesterday I volunteered with CityTeam at the World Golf Championships at Harding Park in San Francisco. It was kind of fun. I helped work the concession stand on the 16th green, doing everything from assembling hamburgers and hot dogs, restocking condiments, and working the register. Unfortunately this meant I didn't see much of the golf action. We knew when big name players were coming because that's when the people came and the lines got longer. After the last group played through, we were able to leave to watch some golf. We saw Tiger Woods putt on the 18th (though we missed his errant tee shot) and saw Colin Montgomerie and John Daly finish up on the 18th. We also saw Tiger Woods at the driving range and Vijay Singh at the practice green after their rounds. It was a beautiful sunny day for watching golf. The sky was clear enough that you could even see the Blue Angels flying around from the golf course.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home