Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Yahoo! Holiday Party

The Yahoo! holiday party was held at the San Mateo Expo Center (or whatever) this past Saturday. I guess when you have that many people, you need a big place to hold them. Surprisingly, I had a really good time there despite not knowing many people and not being able to find most of the people I did know. I think it was fun because besides eating, dancing, and listening to loud music, they also had a casino and lots of games. We played craps for most of the night and I ended up with exactly the $500 I started with (including an unfortunate loss on a $300 bet near the end). We traded in our chips for raffle tickets but unfortunately we didn't win anything. If a big stuffed dog were one of the prizes, I'm sure I would have won it though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home