Sunday, September 13, 2009

Killers Concert

I somewhat randomly went to the Killers concert last night. Lina was going with some coworkers and invited me along. I don't really know anything about the Killers, but because the Depeche Mode concert was canceled, I kind of wanted to go to a concert this summer. (Yeah, my taste in music has been left in the 80s and 90s.) The Killers played a bunch of songs I don't know, and exactly 3 songs I did. The first song was a cover. The second song I know from Rock Band. The third song, I'm not sure why I know it, maybe Rock Band, maybe a TV show. I figure I'm just getting older and therefore can't keep up with music. Adam says his mom has a Killers album. I think I'm going to go buy myself a radio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home