Peeps!
Peeps are gross. I know a lot of people like to eat them, and a lot even like them stale. I dunno, I guess I am just not a big fan of colored marshmallow.
Anyhow, despite my dislike of of them, they provide the subject for an awesome annual Washington Post contest. I saw it the first year, but didn't realize it was going to be run every year. I'm totally aiming to make a peeps diorama for next year's contest. If you have a good idea, but don't want to bother making one yourself, send the idea my way!
Anyhow, despite my dislike of of them, they provide the subject for an awesome annual Washington Post contest. I saw it the first year, but didn't realize it was going to be run every year. I'm totally aiming to make a peeps diorama for next year's contest. If you have a good idea, but don't want to bother making one yourself, send the idea my way!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home