Cross Country Skiing
I watch cross country skiing once every four years during the Olympics and I always get a kick out of it. I know it's a tough sport and I appreciate the athleticism required for it, but sometimes it just looks slightly absurd. Maybe it's because they ski in such orderly lines but are just a little bit out of sync, making the group of them look like a strange undulating rectangle. Or maybe it's their hats. Anyway, this year there was a crash right at the beginning of the Men's Pursuit and a bunch of skiers ended up in a pile. It was pretty funny watching them trying to untangle their skis and poles from each other. Though, in an Olympic feel good moment, the guy who ended up at the bottom of the pile and in last place finished second.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home