Taipei 101
I went to Taipei 101 with my cousins today. We had a yummy buffet lunch at a restaurant near the base. It's really nice having good western food after so long. And it wasn't even really western, it was Japanese, but it had western like things. I ate creme brulee and a lot of ice cream. Afterwards we walked around the mall some. We saw a long line of people waiting outside the LV store. I think that's funny.

2 Comments:
what is LV and why was it funny that there was a long line outside of its store?
Louis Vuitton. My cousin says it's the favorite store for Taiwanese people. They only let a certain number of people in the store at a time so the line is of people waiting to be allowed in the store. I just think it's funny that people would wait just to browse in a high priced store. I'm too impatient and too cheap.
Post a Comment
<< Home