Friday, April 29, 2005

DingTaiFung

Or DingTaiFeng. It's a Taiwanese restaurant that was voted one of the world's best restaurants by the New York Times (I think). It's yummy! I went to the one in Taipei (the original) yesterday. They have one in Beijing too. A Singaporean friend introduced me to it. When I went again in April before I left. In the meantime, a bunch of Chinese pop stars had dined there and left autographed plates. According to the hostess, they are big fans of the restaurant in Taiwan and when they heard one opened in Beijing, they made sure to come by when they were in town. They make good pork dumplings, bean paste dumplings, and dan dan mien. There is one in LA too.

1 Comments:

Blogger amysan said...

yup, it's in Arcadia. we can go there when you visit :).

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home